- Global overview of market regulations & certification requirements including selection of certification and certification body appropriate to operator’s situation
- Compliance preview of operation
- Development of Organic Quality Management Plan to applicable standards
- Review of inspection report and implementation of applicable corrective actions
- providing general consultancy for agricultural production techniques, trade facilitation (i.e phytosanitary certificate for export)
- Designing and formulating investment project proposal and facilitation,
- Providing and formulating agricultural project proposal
- Design training curriculum and conduct training for clean agriculture (Good Agriculture Practice-GAP, Organic Agriculture-OA),
- providing service on local and international certification on organic agriculture and GAP,
- providing consultancy on standard (GAP & OA) and regulation (local certification for OA & GAP),
- Support the establishment of farmer groups, associations and cooperatives in accordance with regulation as well as providing capacity buildings and strengthening the group managements.
- Service for translation foreign language to Lao and Lao into foreign language.
Developed out of NGO and private sector initiatives, the Malaysian organic sector is a growing sector with promising potential. The Malaysian government is supportive of organic agriculture. Organic agriculture is identified as a niche market opportunity, particularly for fruit and vegetables, in the current 3rd National Agriculture Policy (NAP3).
The following services are offered by Organic Alliance Malaysia to meet operators and consumers needs as well as for development of the sector.